- Employee Health Scheme (EHS) – AP/TS
- Aarogyasri Health Care Trust – TS
- Arogya Bhadratha – TG
- Arogya Bhadratha SPF – TG SPF
- Arogya Bhadratha – AP
- Arogyasahayatha – TG
- Arogyasahayatha – AP
- TSGENCO & TSTRANSCO
- Central Government Health Scheme
- Food Corporation of India
- National Mineral Development Corporation
- Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme
- CSIR-CCMB(Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology)
- CSIR-IICT(Indian Institute of Chemical Technology)
- Ordnance Factory
- State Bank of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- BHEL RC Puram
- BHEL R&D
- Heavy Water Plant Manuguru
- ITC Paper Board
- Singareni Collieries Company. Ltd
Insurances and TPAs
- Mediassist India Tpa P Ltd
- Family Health Plan Tpa Ltd
- Good Health Plan Ltd – Tpa
- Paramount Health Services Tpa Ltd
- Raksha Tpa P Ltd
- United Health Care Services Pvt. Ltd
- Health Insurance Tpa Of India Ltd.
- Health India Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medsave Tpa Healthcare Tpa Ltd
- Heritage Health Tpa P Ltd
- Vidal Health Tpa Pvt Ltd
- Md India Healthcare Tpa Service Ltd
- Vipul Medcorp Tpa P Ltd
- Star Health General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd
- Reliance Health Insurance Co. Ltd
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
- Future Generali General Insurance
- Universal Sompo
- IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance
- ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.
Corporate Tie-Up’s & Partners
Benefits to employees and their families
As an empaneled Eye Care Centre, MediVision is already working towards better vision of employees at various government and private corporations.
Most of them offer reimbursement and insurance facilities to their staff.
As part of Rewards & Recognition to the important employees of corporateorganisations, MediVision has designed membership under various categories:
Privileged (For those who can walk in anytime and get their tests and procedures done) Visitor.
This membership applies to staff, who are exposed to eye-related vulnerability at workplaces – directly or indirectly. Staff and their families of utmost importance at respective organisations can use the card for service delivery without any payment formalities. A dedicated login shall be provided to track Group benefits and Family benefits
Group benefits from fixed fee based on time-bound, limited-member, and
- tenure based member cards (valid for a selected group of employees, once within a stipulated timeframe), with full benefits against one-time billing for the timeframe
- member based cards from the Centre (one employee with registered family members; without considering the time frame and walkins), with full benefits for an individual at every visit.
MediVision Member Card (Staff & Family)
Vision issues are often ignored by the family members of your employees. Women and the senior citizens without in time access to eye-care centers: due to unavailability of attendant, and lower importance to personal medical needs.
Family benefits for corporate employees whose families are not included in the above list. Benefits to a family are case based (based on examinations and surgeries done during the card validity period).
For more information, please call our Corporate Relations Manager at bdm@medivisioneyecarecom